Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ramblings

I'd just like it on the record that I liked Doctor Who before ANY OF YOU.

This is of course an exaggeration, but thanks to my dad having watched the show in its Tom Baker heyday, I was introduced to it a good ten years before the reboot, and I find myself looking at the explosion of fandom going, "Where were you when the foundations of the earth were laid?"

Because I'm dramatic like that.

Speaking of explosions, my mother and my sister have apparently decided to out all of our family crazy on Facebook.  Other people can read that, ladies.  No one can follow it, since you're nearly as accomplished as I am at being as vague as something unspecific, but please.  You're scaring the cats.

It was a delightful part of my recovery following Gabriel's demise that I was able to distract myself from being depressed by instead being annoyed at the drama llama that moved into my house for two weeks, arguing about how much popcorn you can eat before it makes you fat.  Please, shout at each other more!  I don't want to hear myself think.

I have a small chip on my shoulder, in the sense that Australia is a small continent.  (Sorry, Australia).  This may be their way of bonding.  I prefer Scrabble.

I'm kind of a brat.  Bring on the sauerkraut.

No comments:

Post a Comment