Monday, February 9, 2015

The Never-ending Blanket

I'm beginning to appreciate mindless garter stitch a little bit more. Easy to pick up, easy to put down, easy to work on while holding a clingy baby who will only nap if he's being held. This blanket for Silas that felt like I would be working on it until he leaves for college is somehow actually progressing.


When section on the needles is done, its bound off edge will form part of the side - no new rows will be picked up from that edge. That is mind-boggling to me.. I could reasonably start planning Ezra's in earnest. On the other hand, the sections are only going to comprise of more and more stitches, so this may be the edge of a black hole after all.



Ryan didn't understand why I giggled when I looked up from feeding Ezra to see this, but it's rivaling Milk-drunk Silas in FB popularity.

This picture got more likes faster than anything I had ever posted, and I'm still not sure why

It's as close to viral as I ever expect to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment