Thursday, February 26, 2015

Weekly Dishcloth, now in Technicolor!

Tropical Vacation, by Chelsea Berkompas
Peaches & Creme, Bright Pink, Bright Orange



It's really a pain to weave in ends on garter stitch, more so when combined with lace, and of course when you add another color, you add more ends. Cotton is not a forgiving fiber for this either. However, as long as you're willing to put up with that kind of hassle, this is a quick, easy, fun pattern that uses practically no yarn at all and it's cheerfully retina-searing when you stick to the original color scheme.

This entry is lonely and late because in this my second week back to work I have been going to bed almost as soon as I've gotten home. I hardly managed to eat much less knit. I'm hoping that once I get back into the swing of things I'll have more energy, but the odds are a little long.

No comments:

Post a Comment