Wednesday, April 1, 2015

B is for . . .

. . . My baby, the birthday boy.


Silas is 3 today. He is my little ball of energy, always go, go, go. He's the subject of many blurry photos.

He attracts dirt like a brand new white carpet does.


He loves his baby brother.


He is brave.


That is a real, live, very tall, moving horse that he's sitting on so casually, with only one hand on the saddle horn.

He's got the beat.


Obviously, I'm pretty smitten with my beautiful baby boy, not so much a baby anymore. He really is getting to be a big boy now, but he'll always, always be my baby.


4 comments:

  1. What a little cutie!!

    Good luck with the 2015 A to Z Challenge!
    A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
    http://pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful name! Happy BIrthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful name! Happy BIrthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a cutie! Happy birthday to him!

    A Deecoded Life [A to Z Challenge]

    ReplyDelete