Saturday, April 25, 2015

U is for...

Undeniably ubiquitous UFOs.


Knitting UFOs.

I have knitting ADD, unable to resist the siren call of something new before I finish what I'm already working on. I may go back and forth between the new and the old for a while, but eventually the old project is relegated to the UnFinished Object bin. I return to these neglected projects in time, but they are becoming legion.

Here are a few:


This will be a Marigold slouch hat when it grows up, but it just couldn't compete with twined mittens and dishcloths.


My Faberge kerchief got off to a roaring start, but stalled when I joined a few swaps last summer.



This was going to be my new purse two years ago. I suppose technically whenever I get around to finishing it I will have a new purse...

And I don't even know why I ever start blankets






1 comment:

  1. Hello there.
    I'm a knitter too and having this many projects on the go would drive me crazy!. You are obviously very talented. These are some nice items and would actually look lovely...if only you could finish them! ;-)
    Happy knitting & thanks for sharing.

    Entrepreneurial Goddess

    ReplyDelete